Friday, July 13, 2012

Preserving What?

I went to a nature preserve the other day with my mom, and I took some pictures. I've recently became interested in taking artistic pictures,and have been passively begging my mom and dad for a cooler camera than the one we have...but I decided to settle for a cockatiel.
I'm not quite sure about what these plants are so I'm just making it up as I go.
So here are some pictures that I took:

This one's name is Poofy. She's addicted to sugar,so she's always has a jazzed appearance.

This is Mr. Turtle, he likes to eat zombie fingers.

This is Sam. He was adopted by tomatoes, and is surprised to learn he's going to "Stay this color".

Look! I found a batch of tribbles! Our planet is being invaded!

This one has no name, it's job is simply to "sit and look pretty".

I know it looks harmless, but it can become lethal if you soak it in salt and freeze it.

These are Youngerberries. They are in Berry School,studying to be Elderberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment